New York, NY, January 26, 2023 — McapMediaWire — iQSTEL, Inc. (OTCQX: IQST) today issued a reminder to all shareholders to vote in advance of the upcoming annual shareholder meeting scheduled for January 31, 2023, at 11 am (EDT).
iQSTEL’s 2022 operational performance was the best ever in the company’s history having exceeded its $90 million revenue forecast and reaching profitability an entire quarter ahead of schedule. Management expects 2023 to be even better despite challenging economic indicators and wants to hear shareholders thoughts on how the company can further bolster itself against economic conditions and stretch itself to go even further.
About the Company:
- Estimated FY-2023 revenue forecast of $105 Million.
- Estimated FY-2023 year-end consolidated positive net income of over $1 million.
- The Telecom Division, Internet of Things (IoT) Business Line, Fintech Division, and Electric Vehicle Division will establish revenue and profit by year end.
- The Telecom Business will be reorganized and rebranded for easy customer recall.
- The company will release a new Fintech product with more features this year. The company will also discontinue its plan to implement a buy/sell crypto functionality in light of current crypto exchange market conditions.
- Our Electric Vehicle division will perform a rebranding with plans to manufacture two batches of motorcycles for EU and USA this year.
- The company M&A campaign will continue targeting opportunities to rapidly increases revenue and profit.
About the Stock Market:
- The upcoming annual shareholder meeting will emphasize our commitment to engaging shareholders in an ever-closer relationship.
- The company will continue its dual listing efforts in order to gain attention for more international investors.
- At the same time, we will keep the preparations for a Nasdaq up-listing once market conditions improve and can potentially facilitate an organic increase in iQSTEL’s share price to meet minimum listing standards.
These objectives are challenging but the Company, Independent Board of Directors, Management, and Employees are ready and focus on the achievement of them.
Management is encouraging shareholder activism and invites shareholders to introduce any other business to be brought before the annual meeting for consideration.
Shareholders are now able to cast their proxy votes in advance of the annual shareholder meeting scheduled for January 31, 2023, at 11 am (EDT). For more information visit www.iqstel.com/investors. An email and printed proxy cards have been sent to all shareholders of record with instructions on how to vote online or by mail.
If you did not receive an email or post mail with the voting instructions and believe you have, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company has filed a Definitive Proxy Statement for shareholders to elect directors and ratify the company’s independent registered public accounting firm. The Proxy also facilitates the introduction of any other business to be brought before the annual meeting for consideration.
About iQSTEL Inc.:
iQSTEL Inc. (OTCQX: IQST) (www.iQSTEL.com) is a US-based publicly listed company holding an Independent Board of Directors and Audit Committee with a presence in 19 countries and 70 employees offering leading-edge services through its four business lines. The Telecom Division (www.iqstelecom.com), which represents the majority of current operations, offers VoIP, SMS, proprietary Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, and international fiber-optic connectivity through its subsidiaries: Etelix, SwissLink, Smartbiz, Whisl, IoT Labs, and QGlobal SMS. The Fintech business line (www.globalmoneyone.com) (www.maxmo.vip) offers a complete Fintech ecosystem MasterCard Debit Card, US Bank Account (No SSN Needed), Mobile App/Wallet (Remittances, Mobile Top Up). Our Fintech subsidiary, Global Money One, is to provide immigrants access to reliable financial services that make it easier to manage their money and stay connected with their families back home. The BlockChain Platform Business Line (www.itsbchain.com) offers our proprietary Mobile Number Portability Application (MNPA) to serve the in-country portability needs through its subsidiary, itsBchain. The Electric Vehicle (EV) Business Line (www.evoss.net) offers electric motorcycles to work and have fun in the USA, Spain, Portugal, Panama, Colombia, and Venezuela. EVOSS is also working on the development of an EV Mid Speed Car to serve the niche of the 2nd car in the family.
Safe Harbor Statement: Statements in this news release may be “forward-looking statements”. Forward-looking statements include, but are not limited to, statements that express our intentions, beliefs, expectations, strategies, predictions, or any other information relating to our future activities or other future events or conditions. These statements are based on current expectations, estimates, and projections about our business based partly on assumptions made by management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties, and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may and are likely to differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in forward-looking statements due to numerous factors. Any forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this news release, and iQSTEL Inc. undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this news release. This press release does not constitute a public offer of any securities for sale. Any securities offered privately will not be or have not been registered under the Act and may not be offered or sold in the United States absent registration or an applicable exemption from registration requirements.
IR US Phone: 646-740-0907
IR Email: email@example.com