Discover the latest innovations at Desalination Latin America 2024 Congress
Date: 13-14 March 2024
Location: Santiago, Chile
Organizer: Vostock Capital
The 6th Conference and exhibition “Desalination Latin America 2024” focuses on the latest achievements in desalination industry in Latin America. The event is dedicated to building business connections, showcasing the new desalination projects and innovations and consolidating the efforts of governments and business to increase water supplies all over Latin America.
- 250+ SENIOR EXECUTIVES from the main Latin American Desalination operators.
- 25+ DESALINATION PROJECTS in Latin America: Chile, Peru, Mexico and Argentina.
- STRENGTHENING THE DESALINATION INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA. Government authorities, producers and investors present their strategies to boost the Desalination industry – Regulation, Tax benefits, bills, permits procedures.
- ASK BURNING QUESTIONS, ask for advice, and share your experience during and after the sessions.
- MORE THAN 40 INDUSTRY LEADERS AND EXPERTS
- EXTRAORDINARY NETWORKING POSSIBILITIES: 1-2-1 business meetings
- CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF DESALINATION PLANTS
- ROADMAP TOWARDS CIRCULAR ECONOMY
- INVESTORS ATTRACTION STRATEGIES
- INNOVATIVE KEY SOLUTIONS FOR COST REDUCTION
- ROUND TABLE: The ESG for Desalination Companies
- DEDICATED EXHIBITION