Published on June 30th, 2017 | by wallstreetnation0
Electric Vehicle “Revolution”Triggers Explosive Market Disruption
Saying goodbye to the gas pedal could come with some major side effects. Soaring demand for electric cars – and the lithium batteries that power them – has created a huge supply-demand imbalance…and triggered a fast-moving profit opportunity for investors.
The new energy revolution has arrived.
The recent explosion in demand for electric vehicles is right now causing a massive disruption in global energy markets…
And at the same time, it’s creating a high-upside profit opportunity for individual investors.
Since 2015, lithium prices have more than tripled.
But that movement in price is just a drop in the bucket compared to what will happen next.
One Company – Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) – Is Perfectly Positioned to Take Advantage of This Fast-Moving Profit Scenario
Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) is an up-and-coming lithium exploration company that is poised to help investors profit from soaring lithium demand by combining four critical elements:
Millennial Lithium has (1) Great Projects… (2) Outstanding Location… (3) Proven Management… and (4) Perfect Timing.
Here’s what I mean about timing:
Worldwide demand for lithium – called “The New Gasoline” by Goldman Sachs – is projected to continue rising by as much as 16% per year over the next ten years!
Governments all over the world are pushing hard for an increase in the number of electric vehicles – and that has fueled the continued rise in lithium prices.
Tesla is a huge part of the push to put more electric vehicles on the road – and that is driving demand for lithium-ion batteries.
And just recently, Volvo shook up the automobile markets by announcing that all new models will be electric or hybrid by 2019.
“Volvo Plans to Go Electric, to Abandon Conventional Car Engine by 2019”
— Wall Street Journal
But there’s another side to this story that virtually ensures higher lithium prices over the next several years:
Lithium supply is right now considerably behind global demand.
“Electric Car Demand Sparks Lithium Supply Demand”
Soaring Demand…Limited Supply…and a Once-in-a-Generation Profit Opportunity
This extreme imbalance – with soaring demand yet limited supply – has created an opportunity for lithium mining companies to grow at a staggering pace…if they are able to bring a new supply of lithium to market.
For early investors in “junior” lithium exploration companies that can help feed the world’s growing demand…a potential once-in-a-generation profit windfall could await.
Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) presents an attractive investment opportunity due to its large pipeline of lithium projects located in a lithium-rich region known as “The Lithium Triangle.”
According to the Economist magazine, “Companies are scrambling for supplies of lithium” to meet the ever-growing demand for electric vehicle batteries:
- Governments all over the world see electric vehicles — and the lithium that fuels them — as the key to a carbon-free future that will slow the pace of climate change.
- For every 1% uptake in electric vehicle use, the increase in battery demand will require 70,000 tons of lithium production per year.
- That’s means the equivalent of five new mines will need to be brought online for every 1% increase in electric vehicle usage.
- But a 1% increase in electric vehicle usage is just a fraction of expected demand – with Germany, Norway and other nations announcing plans to ensure that all new cars sold there are emissions-free by 2030.
- In fact, by 2030, analysts predict that more than 50% of all new vehicles sold will be electric cars.
All of this adds up to mean that more supply needs to be brought online – and quickly – to meet this growing demand!
The company’s projects cover 35,000 hectares strategically located near existing major producers in Argentina.
And just recently – on June 27 – the company reported positive analytical results from drilling on its Pastos Grandes Project in Salta, Argentina.
The results announced confirmed a high grade of lithium beneath the surface…much higher than had been encountered in previous drilling.
This news – combined with future drilling results – could mean that “little-known” Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) may soon see a sharp rise in share price as the market becomes aware of the company’s outstanding lithium potential.
Lithium Grades 500% Higher Than in Nevada
South America’s “Lithium Triangle” is a vast area straddling Argentina, Chile and Bolivia…and it’s where more than half of the world’s identified lithium resources are located.
In fact, Argentina has been called “The Saudi Arabia of Lithium” by Forbes because of its vast amount of lithium reserves.
But it’s more than just the amount of lithium in the ground that makes property in the Lithium Triangle so attractive – it’s also the grade.
Grades in the lithium triangle average 500% higher than in Nevada. This is why the region is home to several world-class lithium mines, which are the most profitable in the industry.
Argentina offers a regulatory environment where mining and investment is encouraged…and the country is home to two producing mines and a third in construction:
- FMC Corp. – Hombre Muerto Salar (producing)
- Orocobre Ltd. – Olaroz Salar (producing)
- Lithium Americas/SQM – Cauchari Salar (producing 2020)
Four Projects Strategically Located in a Lithium-Rich Region
- Pastos Grandes – The company’s flagship project is an advanced stage project that covers over 6,000 hectares of the Pastos Grandes Salar and which contains lithium brines ranging from 400 mg/l to 600 mg/l lithium. This region has some of the best infrastructure in the Lithium Triangle and is the project where the company recently announced very positive drilling results.
- Cauchari East – This project covers 11,000 hectares in the Cauchari Salar, adjacent to and contiguous with both Lithium America’s Cauchari Project and Orocobre’s producing Orlaroz mine.
- Cruz Project – The Cruz project covers over 2,500 hectares of the northern portion of the Pocitos Salar. The project lies 11 kilometers south of ADY Resource Ltd.’s lithium brine resource in the Salar del Rincon basin.
- Pocitos West – The most recently acquired property, Pocitos West covers 15,857 hectares and is 60 kilometers long.
Why Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) Could Quickly Become the Next 145% Winner
Investors in some of the world’s most well-known lithium companies have already seen a profit windfall. For example…
- Albemarle Corp. (NYSE:ALB) has soared 145.29% since September 2015 ALB was at $42.59 on 9/1/15 and closed at $104.47 on 6/27/17
- Orocobre (ORL.TO) has seen its shares spike 138.78% over the last 20 months ORL.TO was at $1.47 on 11/1/15 and closed at $3.51 on 6/27/17
- FMC Corp. (NYSE:FMC) has shot up 124% since September 2015 FMC was at $33.04 on 9/1/15 and closed at $74.01 on 6/27/17
Long-term investors who are looking to take advantage of the extraordinary supply-demand scenario now unfolding for lithium should consider adding shares of Millennial Lithium (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) as soon as possible.
Experienced Management Team is Ready to Deliver Results
One of the most important factors in evaluating any exploration company is the quality of its management.
This is a world-class group of exploration professionals who possess the crucial technical skills needed to quickly move the company to the next level.
Farhad Abasov, MBA – CEO / Director
Mr. Abasov has over 15 years of experience founding and managing natural resource companies. Mr. Abasov founded and managed a number of mining assets with successful exits in the last few years.
- President & CEO of Allana Potash sold to Israel Chemicals Ltd. for $170M (2015)
- Executive Chairman of Rodinia Lithium, developing lithium brine projects in Argentina (2016)
- Co-founder of Potash One acquired by German potash company K+S for $430M (2010)
- Senior Vice President, Strategy at Energy Metals acquired by Uranium One for $1.8B (2007)
Iain Scarr, MBA BSc. Geology – COO / Vice President—Development & Exploration
With over four decades of lithium mining experience, Mr. Scarr has an accomplished track record for advancing lithium deposits toward commercialization. Mr. Scarr has a wealth of experience in lithium brine development and operations.
- Worked at Rio Tinto, industrial minerals including lithium resource development in Serbia (1979-2009)
- Led feasibility work at Sal de Vida lithium brine project (Galaxy Resources, Argentina),
- Completed the Rincon lithium brine project feasibility study (Enirgi, Argentina).
- Iain is a resident of Salta and has established b relationships in Argentina
Dr. Vijay Mehta, Ph.D – Advisory Board
Dr. Mehta brings Millennial 45 years of R&D and manufacturing experience in ore and brine based technology for the recovery of lithium, potash, magnesium and boron, Dr. Mehta has expert insight on lithium process technologies for the development of Li2CO3, LiOH and more than 20 other lithium products.
This is Your Opportunity to Bring Home Maximum Returns from the Explosion in Demand for Lithium
- The Right Time – Lithium is in the early stages of a red-hot bull market – and demand is projected to continue soaring in the years ahead. This makes bringing new supplies of lithium online both critical and potentially highly lucrative…and that’s precisely what this company is now working hard to do.
- The Right Place – Millennial Lithium Corp’s properties in the heart of the “Lithium Triangle” offer an opportunity to invest in a “high-grade” region where more than half of the world’s lithium resources are found.
- The Right Prospects – With a pipeline of projects covering 35,000 hectares – and lithium production nearby – Millennial Lithium Corp’s projects have outstanding potential. And early drilling results have been even better-than-anticipated!
- The Right People – The company is led by a world class technical team and supported by a team of industry professionals with b political and business relationships within Argentina.
With a number of projects moving forward quickly – and favorable early drilling results – this “little-known” exploration company may not remain undiscovered for long.
5 Reasons Investors Should Consider Adding Shares of Millennial Lithium Corp. (TSX: ML ; OTC: MLNLF) Right Away
Millennial’s primary property in the Argentinian province of Salta is located within the famed Lithium Triangle. The Lithium Triangle is home to more than half of the world’s lithium resources with extremely high-grade lithium deposits.
Just recently – on June 27 – the company reported positive analytical results from drilling on its Pastos Grandes Project. The results announced confirmed a high grade of lithium beneath the surface…much higher than had been encountered in previous drilling.