One little known company has Patented a Novel Technology which can potentially eliminate the necessity for tissue match and anti-rejection drugs!!!
Scientific breakthroughs are on the Horizon, and now Millions of lives can potentially be saved.
As this technology goes mainstream and begins to help humanity, what do you think will happen to their stock price?
NULF has acquired a patent-protected, proprietary method that could potentially eliminate the necessity for an organ or tissue match, and the ensuing need for anti-rejection drugs.
There is a massive need AND market for organ transplants, with over 123,000 candidates waiting in the US Alone!
NULF has completed discovery phase for its technique is now entering a Preclinical phase on its pathway to commercialization.
NuLife’s mission is to change the face of organ transplantation as we know it today:
- Recipients will not have to wait for a matched organ
- Reduce or eliminate the need for dialysis for patients waiting for a matched organ
- Significant impact on quality of life due to avoiding adverse events and costs of anti-rejection drugs
- Potential costs savings to the system from reduced Rx and dialysis
The Reality of Transplants in 2017
And why NULF is Needed
What prevented 92,000 people from getting a necessary transplant?
- 22 people die each day in America waiting for transplants that can’t take place because of the shortage of donated organs
High costs and problems of anti-rejection drugs
- Average costs of the immunosuppressive drugs is approximately $17,000 per year (Medicare only covers the first three years)
- These drugs also cause increased infection and cancer rates – ultimately destroying the organs
- Can still be rejection even with immunosuppression
NULF Target Market
Kidney transplants will be NuLife’s initial organ transplant target market
According to the National Kidney Foundation, there are currently 121,678 people waiting for lifesaving organ transplants in the U.S. Of these, 100,791 await kidney transplants.
- Over 3,000 new patients are added to the kidney waiting list each month.
- 13 people die each day while waiting for a life-saving kidney transplant.
- Every 14 minutes someone is added to the kidney transplant list.
- In 2014, 4,761 patients died while waiting for a kidney transplant. Another, 3,668 people became too sick to receive a kidney transplant.
NULF – A “Nu” Technique, A “Nu” Approach and a “Nu” Life
The NuLife Technique – Full Process in Stages
- Removing kidneys from one patient (swine anatomy and physiology are very similar to humans)
- Proceeding with decellularization process
- Creation of a kidney ‘scaffold’, upon which a new kidney specific to the recipient can be rebuilt
- The kidney scaffold is populated/injected by bone marrow (immature) cells from the recipient, allowing the stem cells to differentiate into mature kidney cells
- Growth of a kidney that is genetically identical to the recipient
- The processed blood is given to the recipient to aid the recellularization process before and after the organ is implanted.
The process allows for creation of organs that required no additional immunosuppression, ultimately prolonging kidney longevity, and expands the population of usable kidneys.
NULF Technology has Additional Applications
NULF Potential Impact on the National Transplant System
Donor organs are matched via national computer registry called the National Organ Procurement and Transplantation Network (OPTN) – Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) has offices in all 50 states and serve as gatekeepers
Transplant your Portfolio with NULF
For investors, the business of organ transplants goes well beyond checking the donor box on a driver’s license.
Investment opportunities mainly lie in companies involved in secondary aspects of the organ transplant business, such as transport, anti-rejection therapies, and new technologies.
Most medical specialty stocks are trading at fairly lofty premiums.
NULF is trading at a significant discount to its peers with its evolving technology.
NULF could potentially blow away their competitors due to:
- Novel, patented technique with the potential to transform the transplantation market
- Massive need and market for organ transplants with over 123K candidates waiting for an organ in the US alone
- Versatile technique suitable for a variety of clinical indications
- High entry barrier for competition
- Comprehensive patent and IP protections in place (3 patents granted)+
- Existing Transplant Patent – filing CIP (claims in progress); will have a fully issued patent with a 17-year window that starts at conclusion of CIP
- Filing with the FDA to become licensed for use of cytokines and/or a 14-year window of exclusivity for process and/or therapy
- Strong executive team with surgical research team having extensive academic background and clinical experience in transplantation
NULF needs to be on your trading screen before the opening bell.
NULF is ready to make a major move. They are not just an investment opportunity, they are also saving lives.
Medical breakthroughs can generate huge profits in a short period of time. Are you still waiting on the sidelines? Now is the time.